What you can expect...
- We'll measure your quilt together... I'll use these measurements to determine the final cost of your quilt. We'll also double check that the backing and batting will work for your quilt.
- We'll talk about backing, batting and thread options. I have backing and batting available for purchase. If you choose to supply your own, we'll make sure these will make a quality quilt.
- And the fun stuff... you choose your design option: Edge to edge, you choose the pattern; Custom, we talk about your vision.
- At Simple Creations, our pricing is based on the quilting method you choose, the size of the quilt, and a basic materials fee.
- Edge to edge quilting is $0.015 per square inch.
- Custom quilting is $0.02 per square inch.
- Commissioned quilt costs will be determined on an individual basis.
- Your quilt top.
- I have backing options available for purchase
- If you choose to provide the backing, it must measure 8 inches wider and longer than the quilt... bigger is ok! Also, make sure to use a 5/8" seam allowance on all seams.
- I have batting options available for purchase.
- If you choose to provide the batting, please contact me first. There are specific requirements to ensure your quilt will be of heirloom quality. I will not use batting of inferior quality.